Administrative Assistant - Atria Mount Pleasant
Company: Atria Senior Living
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: March 24, 2020
Performs the administrative and business office services tasks
as assigned by the Community Business Director.
- Assists the Community Business Director with accounts
receivable function to include maintaining resident data in systems
and files. This may include input of ancillary charges and monthly
billing statement generation, review of aging reports and
supporting collection efforts.
- Assists the Community Business Director with accounts payable
to include coding of invoices, data entry into systems; making
copies and filing of vendor files.
- Assists the Community Business Director with payroll functions
by running daily punch reports, correcting missed punch corrections
and supporting pay period end functions and filing; train staff to
proper time clock procedures.
- Assists the Community Business Director with human resource
functions such as new hire orientation, enrollment and plan
changes; maintaining of personnel files (with controlled access to
files under the direction and supervision of the Community Business
Director or Executive Director) and tracking of FMLA, Workers
Compensation, and other programs as assigned.
- Assists the Community Business Director with month end close
procedures in collection of month end accruals from department
heads; assists with account research as necessary.
- Assists with direct phone coverage with receptionist
- Manages and orders community office supplies as needed.
- May drive company vehicle from community to social and other
various destinations (only if required by community).
- Supports sales effort by scheduling tours, completing phone
inquiries, conducting tours as needed.
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one
(1) to three (3) months related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient computer skills with experience using Microsoft
Office and ability to navigate the internet.
- Must successfully complete all Atria specified training
- State required training guidelines.
- Able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and
small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees
of the organization.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed
but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete
variables in standardized situations.
- Able to work various schedules and shifts as needed.Whats the
difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding career? The
people you serve. When you work at Atria, you have a front-row seat
to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on earth. Whats
more, you are part of an extraordinary company one thats investing
in the future of senior living by investing in you. Dont just do a
job. Be part of an extraordinary life.Atria Senior Living is a
leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive
living, and memory care communities in more than 225 locations in
27 states and seven Canadian provinces. We create vibrant
communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know
that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to
opportunities and support that help them continue making a
difference in our world.Atria is an equal opportunity employer
committed to providing equal employment opportunities without
regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual
orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information,
veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable
law. Atria will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on
any of these protected classifications.Community Name: Mount
PleasantRequisition ID: 2020-126297External Company Name: Atria
Management Company, LLCExternal Company URL:
Keywords: Atria Senior Living, Mount Pleasant , Administrative Assistant - Atria Mount Pleasant, Administration, Clerical , Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!