Retail Sales Associate Mt.
Company: Total Wine & More
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: January 14, 2020
- Add to Saved Jobs
About the role
As a Retail Sales Associate, you will provide an
exceptional customer service experience while driving sales. By
skills, you will build relationships with customers and advise them
Wine & More's product portfolio based on their shopping needs.
part-time and full-time positions generally focus on sales and
support, you may also be assigned as a cashier or
You will report to the store management team.
Join us to become an industry expert in a fun and thriving retail
- Provide customer service by greeting and establishing a
relationship with customers while informing them of our products
- Learn Total Wine & More's full product portfolio to provide
customers with recommendations and connect them to the right
- Increase retail sales and product metrics to specified
- Replenish and maintain inventory and store visual presentation,
including home spots, end caps, and platforms in preparation for
- Perform cashier functions and adhere to minor policy while
completing customer transactions
- Maintain store safety and cleanliness standards
on the sales floor, stock room, lockers, kitchen, bathroom,
What we're looking for
- 21 years of age or older
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as business requires, which
may also depend on your preference for part-time or full-time
- Experience using technology applicable to the position and
access information necessary to complete daily
- Desire to develop retail sales skills and knowledge of product
- 1 year as a store associate or customer service representative
preferred, to include greeting customers, building relationships,
locating/selecting/selling product, and identifying/resolving
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive and engaging
- Value collaboration and acting as a team player
- Wine and spirits experience in a retail sales environment
- WSE, Sommelier, or other industry certification preferred
Physical Requirements (with or without accommodations):
- Walk, bend down repeatedly, and be on feet for 8-10 hours a
- Climb ladders and lift 50 lbs. overhead and repeatedly
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability and life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- College tuition assistance
- Career development, industry knowledge, and wine, spirits, and
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Grow with us!
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of
fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint
year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career
opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our
strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career
growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork.
If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing
best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn
more at www.TotalWine.com/About-us/Careers!
Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations
during all aspects of the employment process, including during the
interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and
level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive
list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is
only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members;
eligibility for certain benefits apply.
Keywords: Total Wine & More, Mount Pleasant , Retail Sales Associate Mt., Sales , Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!