Mobile HVAC Technician
Posted on: June 21, 2019
Claxton, Georgia- Vidalia, Georgia- Statesboro, Georgia- Mid-East
Georgia?JLL is a leading professional services firm that
specializes in real estate and investment management. Our vision is
to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding
opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their
ambitions. In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our
clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500
company with nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80
countries and a global workforce of 86,000 as of June 30, 2018. JLL
is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang
LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit
- Operates, inspects, and maintains all HVAC, mechanical,
electrical, plumbing, and production equipment and systems in
assigned facilities to obtain most efficient operating results and
- Assures that equipment is being maintained in an energy
efficient, safe manner and down time is reduced to a minimum by
anticipation of necessary repairs keeping records of past operating
- Performs inspections and repairs to assigned property interior
and exterior areas, including walls and flooring, installed
fixtures, roofing systems, lighting, etc.?
- Strong focus on operating, maintaining, troubleshooting and
repairing facility equipment on all systems.
- Individuals are expected to demonstrate technical expertise in
one craft area (Electrical, HVAC, Piping/Plumbing, Central Utility
Plant Operations, Material Handling Equipment) and be multi-skilled
in others in order to successfully complete daily/weekly work
- Performance of ongoing preventive and repair response work
orders on facility mechanical, electrical and other installed
systems, equipment, and other components.
- Maintain, operate, and repair all HVAC systems and associated
equipment, electrical distribution equipment, plumbing systems,
building interior/exterior repair, and related grounds, and
production equipment as it pertains to assigned buildings.
- Study and become familiar with the various items of equipment,
and the methods required to use them properly, that are required in
everyday activities. This to include building automation systems,
fire / life safety systems, and any other building related
- Perform assigned facility inspections and due diligence
efforts, reporting on as found conditions impacting satisfactory
client occupancy and operations.SAFETY
- Complete Hazard Assessments as necessary
- Comply with all safety procedures, maintaining good
housekeeping and safety of work areas. Recognize danger and safety
hazards and propose methods to eliminate them.
- Maintain compliance to State, County, or City Ordinances,
Codes, or Laws.
- Must complete all required safety trainings as scheduled
- Practice Defensive Driving at all timesADMINISTRATIVE
- Submit P-card Receipts Daily
- Update work order status in real time
- Utilize CMMS systems such as Corrigo for all work
- Refer Customer and Manager in a timely manner for escalating
problems or issues
- Attend work and safety meetings as requiredEDUCATION AND
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum of four (4) years of technical experience in all
aspects of building engineering with a strong background in the
technical aspects of packaged HVAC, plumbing, electrical,
production equipment repair and maintenance.? Knowledge of overall
system design and applications.
- Two years of trades school or documented apprenticeship in
electrical systems, refrigeration and HVAC, plumbing or other craft
skills, preferredCERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
- Universal CFC recovery certification (or within 90 days of
- 3rd Party Certification, preferred
- Candidate must possess and maintain a valid state driver?s
license, and perform Vehicle Safety InspectionKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS,
- Knowledge of overall system design and applications.
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of computer applications including Word and
Excel, preferredPHYSICAL WORK REQUIREMENTS / CONDITIONS
- Lifting up to 80 lbs.
- Working from heights.
- Frequently climbing, bending, lifting, kneeling, stooping, and
- Working in adverse conditions (i.e., extreme cold, extreme
- Driving for long periods of time.
- Climbing a ladder with a 300 lb weight limit while carrying a
tool bag weighing approximately 20 lbs.
- Climbing a ladder up to 30 feet.ON-CALL
- Must be available for Call-in work and perform other duties as
required.JLL Is an Equal Opportunity EmployerJLL is committed to
developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. ?JLL strongly
believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all
aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment,
hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall
and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief,
creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and
related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder
care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry,
citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status,
veteran?s status, genetic information, trade union membership,
social position, political view or status as a qualified individual
with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected
characteristic in accordance with applicable law. ?The company also
endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or
mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants
with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue
hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that
employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.For
employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at
?If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and
require further assistance in applying for a position, please
contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resum?]--
Keywords: JLL, Mount Pleasant , Mobile HVAC Technician, Professions , Savannah, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!