CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver - DCO Savannah GA
Company: Averitt Express
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: December 3, 2018
Now hiring CDL-A Drivers with at least 6 months of tractor trailer experience!
We're looking for dedicated CDL-A drivers to help serve our dedicated customer in Savannah, GA.This excellent career opportunity entails:
- Picking up containers at the customer's location in Savannah, delivering to the Savannah Port and then return empty containers back to the Port
- Minimum of 4- turns per-day
- Work Monday- Friday with some Saturday's
- Start time will range from 6 am - 8 am; end time will range from 5 pm - 7 pm
- Home daily!
- All drop & hook freight* Drivers must have Class A CDL with hazmat and TWIC *Experienced CDL-A Drivers (with 6 months of solo driving experience):
- Starting pay is $22/ hour; top-out at $23/ hour within 12 months.
- Average $880- $1,100/ weekCheck out these benefits of being a full-time Averitt CDL-A Driver:
- Family & individual BlueCross BlueShield medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:$81.70 per week for family coverage
$32.05 per week for single coverageWith the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days).
- Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation)
- Profit sharing, Traditional and Roth 401(k)
- Wellness programs available
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits.
- Company provided professional uniforms
- Wells Fargo banking products.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Wellness programs available.
- Other career advancement opportunities within Averitt.
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals.
- Red Thinkin' Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
- Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
- Weekly direct payroll deposits.
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.).
- A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. Drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Averitt Express, Mount Pleasant , CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver - DCO Savannah GA, Professions , Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!