Company: Guardian PHarmacy, LLC
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Georgetown, South Carolina, United States of AmericaWinyah
Pharmacy Solutionsis part of the Guardian Pharmacy Services network
and prides itself on its customer service. Each team member plays
an integral part in the success of the pharmacy.Under the
supervision of a Registered Pharmacist, the Fulfillment Pharmacy
Technician I is responsible for the filling and packaging of
prescriptions in an accurate and timely manner for delivery to our
customers.SCHEDULE: MONDAY-FRIDAY 2 SHIFTS CAN BE 8AM-6PM OR
10AM-CLOSE & 1 SATURDAY PER MONTH. LATE NIGHTS YOU COULD GET OFF AS
LATE AS 10-11PM. Attributes: Work Ethic/Integrity must possess
intrinsic drive to excel coupled with values in line with company
philosophy Strategy and Planning ability to think ahead, plan and
manage time efficiently Problem Solving ability to analyze causes
and solve problems at both a strategic and functional level Team
Oriented ability to work effectively and collaboratively with all
team membersEssential Job Functions (include the following):
- Prepare prescription orders by verifying information and
pulling appropriate prescriptions from inventory.
- Apply labels to medication packaging, scan and assemble into
appropriate bins in an accurate and timely manner.
- Alert pharmacist on duty of any medication that is not scanning
- Participate in training and development activities to gain
proficiency in other Fulfillment workflow areas.
- Communicate inventory needs to ensure adequate supply of
medication available to complete all orders.
- Assist in maintaining inventory at appropriate levels,
including removing expired or unused meds, marking used bottles and
keeping inventory neat and arranged in-order. May assist in
- Consistently meet pharmacy's established accuracy and
- Work collaboratively with other supervisors/functional areas to
keep work flowing smoothly and efficiently.
- Maintain clean and orderly workstation. Put medications away
and replenish all stock supplies needed.
- Comply with local, state, and federal laws, regulations, and
policies pertaining to the dispensing of prescription
- Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as
neededEducation and Certifications:
- High School Diploma or GED (per state requirements)
- Pharmacy Technician license/certification/registration (per
state requirements); National Certification preferred (PTCB)Skills
- 1+ years of related experience (technical knowledge/skills may
substitute for experience)
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
working on multiple tasks simultaneously, while adhering to strict
- Quality minded; motivated to seek out errors and inquire about
inaccuraciesWork Environment: Ability to work flexible
hoursFull-Time employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible to
enroll in our comprehensive benefits package, which includes
medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and
supplemental life insurance, and PTO.All employeesare eligible to
enroll in our company matched 401(k) plan.
Keywords: Guardian PHarmacy, LLC, Mount Pleasant , Pharmacy Technician-Fulfillment, Professions , Georgetown, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!