Company: JBS USA
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: January 21, 2023
GENERAL SUMMARY:Directs the production/processing supervisors in
a single production department on multiple shifts or across several
departments on a single shift to assure cost-effective, on-time
manufacture of quality products. (2nd Processing - 1st Shift)At
Pilgrim's, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our
team members comes first - always.We have implemented safety
measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to
ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed
physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or
plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day,
temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor
before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and
required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the
facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly
performed.ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs processing operations and personnel to meet established
processing and quality control standards, to control budget and
costs, and to provide data regarding types, quantities,
specifications, and delivery dates of products produced.
- Establishes short-term activities directed toward processing
continuity and balance such as shift schedules, ensuring
requisition of materials, machine loading, grievance resolution,
and equipment maintenance.
- Coordinates and integrates with other plant function areas to
ensure support in attaining output, productivity, and quality.
- Selects, organizes, trains, and motivates processing labor
force to ensure consistent attainment of processing schedules at
optimum productivity and cost levels.
- Recommends improvements in processing flow or methods.
- Ensures effective use of operating methods and procedures
designed to eliminate operating problems and to improve product
- Recommends modification of machines and equipment in order to
improve processing and quality of products.
- Promotes a safe working environment for our employees.
- Responsible for working relations between USDA and plant
- Coordinate production between plant, grow out and other
production facilities if needed.QualificationsEXPERIENCE:Typically
requires 2 to 5 years of DIRECTLY RELATED experience.EDUCATION:High
School Diploma (GED) required. Bachelors degree
Keywords: JBS USA, Mount Pleasant , PRODUCTION SUPERINTENDENT, Professions , Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!