Maintenance Team Lead
Company: GCP Applied Technologies Inc.
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: November 13, 2022
- Successful completion of an advanced level Maintenance Aptitude
Test (MAT) - Theory and Practical Exams
- Must be able to lead and direct the work of others.
- Advanced PLC Knowledge - (Including: online/offline program
troubleshooting, detailed program modifications and program
creation with detailed support documentation)
- Advanced level computer usage skills using Windows XP/Windows 7
operating systems, Microsoft Office Suite and Rockwell (Allen
Bradley) programming software packages
- Advanced Drive Knowledge - (Including: drive replacement and
program replacement/restoration with and without the use of a
- Advanced Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatic and Hydraulic
- Consistent demonstration of advanced troubleshooting skills and
root cause analysis
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by
completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors,
pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines;
following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's
instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists,
cranes, hand and power tools; examining form and texture of
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by
inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and
other measuring instruments.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by
using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine
preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation
and equipment - includes Welding/Cutting/Grinding.
- Experience and knowledge of machining equipment and the use of
metal cutting lathe, mill and grinders.
- Maintains equipment, parts & supplies inventories by checking
stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment,
parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and
communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains safe\clean working environment by complying with
- Industrial Maintenance Certification or 5 years minimum of
plant maintenance experience including areas outlined above
- Execution of eMaint work orders (Including formal documented
feedback with suggestions for improvements and
- Experience with Fanuc robotic programming and
- Ability to read and create mechanical drawings and
- Ability to train other maintenance technicians and
Keywords: GCP Applied Technologies Inc., Mount Pleasant , Maintenance Team Lead, Professions , Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!