Director of Plant Operations
Company: Vibra Healthcare
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: February 17, 2021
Location Vibra Hospital of Charleston - Charleston, SC COME
BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA + ERNEST! Our culture fosters
engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal is to empower our
employees and support them in their professional growth while
leading them on a path to success within our organization. Vibra
Hospital of Charleston-- is seeking a Director of Plant
Operations-- to join our team! Vibra Hospital of Charleston,
--located in Charleston, SC--is a 58 bed LTAC providing long-term
acute care services to patients recovering from serious illnesses
or injuries. Often our patients require additional critical care
services for medically complex conditions such as trauma,
infectious diseases, wound healing, cardiovascular disease, stroke,
amputation and ventilator weaning. As a smaller, specialized
hospital, we offer an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and
friendly work environment where you really get to know your
patients and their families. The Director of Plant Operations is
responsible for overseeing all aspects of the maintenance of the
facility and grounds, the provision of utilities, the restoration
and renovation of the facility and new construction. Oversees all
functions of the Plant Operations, Housekeeping, and Security
Departments. Performs all responsibilities in accordance with
hospital policies and procedures and local, State, and Federal
standards and regulations governing the facility to ensure safe,
secure and comfortable operations. Responsible for maintaining
Environment of Care and OSHA standards in accordance current
federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations and
The Joint Commission and CARF standards. Serves as Safety Officer
for the facility. Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in healthcare plant
- Minimum three (3) years of previous experience as chief
engineer or manager in a healthcare setting required.
- Knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems, and
familiarity with water chemical testing required. Additional
- Associate's Degree in Engineering, Building Management or
related field preferred.
- Electrician and/or other maintenance certification
- HVAC certification preferred.
- Certification for Freon recovery is required where support of
air-conditioning/refrigeration is applicable.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and
alcohol in the workplace. At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our
priority. We are passionate about--patient care--and consider it a
privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their
family members in the Charleston, SC area .-- Below is a brief
summary of our benefits.
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- FREE prescription plans
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- EAP and AFLAC
- Flex plans, 401K matching
- Company discounts for mobile phone service, electronics, cell
phones, clothing, etc
- Group legal - provides legal assistance with personal legal
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Work life balance At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family.
Healthcare is constantly evolving, our growing organization is
devoted to ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our
world-class team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are
always focused on service excellence and providing top quality care
at the bedside. If you share our values, we want to hear from
Keywords: Vibra Healthcare, Mount Pleasant , Director of Plant Operations, Professions , Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!