Boeing Graduate Researcher - Structural Analysis Methods & Tools
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: November 28, 2019
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect,
explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you------ll
learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find
your future with us.Boeing Research & Technology (BR&T) is
offering internships for graduate research students. -- -- At
BR&T, we provide innovative technologies that enable the
development of future aerospace solutions. -- This position will
join the --Structural Analysis Tools team --for work on model based
systems engineering concepts and design for manufacturing
technology. Specific mutual research areas of interest --include
model based concepts, programming, detailed finite element
analysis. -- -- Join our team to make Boeing new aircraft concepts
of the future into reality! This position is located in Charleston,
SC.Serves under supervision for a specified period within the
occupation and skill area that directly relates to their college
engineering degree.Position Responsibilities:
- Supports definition of requirements, subsequent structural
concepts and materials development, and structural testing.
- Contributes to programs developing capability for model based
systems engineering for future --structural programs.
- Utilizes FEA based structural analysis tools.
- Utilizes algorithm development for improvements to
- Completed coursework in structural analysis, -- structural
design, and strength of materials towards a PhD.
- Experience with engineering design, analysis, and or test.
- Experience with FEA software (Abaqus, NASTRAN, etc.)
- Coding experience with FORTRAN, C++ or other programing
- Experience with CAD software (Catia, Solidworks, NX, Creo,
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements,
therefore a ------US Person------ as defined by 22 C.F.R. -- 120.15
is required. ------US Person------ includes US Citizen, lawful
permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- The ability to work a minimum of 10 weeks (12 weeks preferred)
in Summer 2020.Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer
applicants and employees are subject to testing
Keywords: Boeing, Mount Pleasant , Boeing Graduate Researcher - Structural Analysis Methods & Tools, Other , Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!