Full-Time Real Estate Professional
Company: Carolina One Real Estate
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Job Description A Full-Time Real Estate Professional is a real estate agent who takes their clients through the purchase and sale of a property. Real estate transactions can be confusing and complicated, so clients rely on Real Estate Professionals to help them get the best value out of their purchase or sale. As a Real Estate Professional, you must have fantastic customer service skills and be able to work with a large portfolio of clients and make each of them feel cared for and important.
- Reach out to customers to find out what their real estate needs are and answer any questions
- When ready to sell their home, help clients price their property well and give them advice on making it marketable
- Communicate with other Real Estate Professionals so they are aware of the properties in your portfolio
- Understand your real estate environment and the trends of home values in your area
- Network within your local community to increase your client portfolio Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Carolina One Locally owned and operated, Carolina One Real Estate services all of Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester Counties with conveniently located sales offices throughout the area. Participating in one out of every three homes sold through the Greater Charleston, SC MLS, we are the local real estate market leader. A commitment to professionalism, personalized customer service, and results is key to the firm's success.
We understand that our agents work hard to provide the best service for their clients, and we are committed to being a brokerage that helps Sales Partners grow and become entrepreneurs of their own small businesses. We offer industry-leading marketing programs, experienced leadership, comprehensive training and coaching, and the technology and tools that you need to be successful.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: home, housing, listing, realtor, real estate agent, resident, residential estate, residential leasing agent, residential property leasing agent, sales agent
Keywords: Carolina One Real Estate, Mount Pleasant , Full-Time Real Estate Professional, Other , Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!