Company: Whole Foods Market
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Now Hiring at $17.00/hour
At Whole Foods Market, we're committed to providing record-setting
grocery delivery services to our Prime Now customers. This is a
fast-growing program and candidates who are passionate about our
quality products and great customer service will be a great fit. We
think you'll agree that it's a great time to join .
As an In-Store Shopper, you'll work on the Store Support team
supporting Prime Now customer orders, preparing them for delivery
and/or pickup. While our offerings will continue to evolve, you'll
shop throughout our store for everyday goods including food,
household items, and so much more.
Having a flexible schedule is key to meeting our customer's needs.
We especially need Team Members who like to work on Saturday and
Sunday - our busiest times of the week! Shoppers with the ability
to work nights, weekends, and holidays are preferred.Your
Step-by-Step Guide to Applying for this In-Store Shopper (Online
Orders) Role. 1. Apply - Read through the below. If interested,
complete the application process. 2. Offer - Our team will review
your application and assessment. If you are selected, you will
receive an Offer Letter via email. Make sure to Accept your Offer
right away. The Offer Letter will contain information regarding
your start date. 3. Background Check - Check your email to review
and sign the consent forms to complete and submit your background
check. 4. Start Date - Once your Background Check is completed
satisfactorily, our store teams will be in contact with you to get
you ready for your first day at Whole Foods Market.Availability
- Team Members receive their schedule up to 3 weeks in
- Average shifts are 4-8 hours longJob Requirements
- Comfort using handheld technology (mobile) device to fulfill
- Fulfills online orders efficiently, accurately and with a sense
- Detail oriented, paying attention to product and order
- Eagerness to learn product knowledge, customer service
standards, and store operations
- Ability to keep staging area organized and free of clutter
- Willingness to work in other departments of the store as
required, e.g., customer service, cashier, grocery, etc.Basic
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to read and speak basic English
- High School diploma or equivalent diplomaPhysical Requirements
/ Working Conditions
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours, sitting 1-4
- Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and
- Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting,
squatting, and reaching.
- Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
- Exposure to temperatures: 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends,
and holidays as needed.
- Ability to use tools and equipment, including box cutters,
electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
- May require use of ladders.Quick Video of a Day in the Life of
an In-Store Shopper at Whole Foods Market
- At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment
opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race,
color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status,
disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole
Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on
qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.
Whole Foods Market works with job sites like Indeed, LinkedIn, and
ZipRecruiter to promote opportunities at our company. Please be
aware that other career sites may not be accurate or up to date and
may even be fraudulent. We encourage and recommend all candidates
to apply via our site.
Keywords: Whole Foods Market, Mount Pleasant , Grocery Shopper, Other , Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!