Sales Associate - 24H150
Company: Carter's, Inc.
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Employee Type: Regular Carter's, Inc. is the largest branded
marketer in North America of apparel exclusively for babies and
young children. The Company owns the Carter's and OshKosh B'gosh
brands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These
brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and
specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also
sold through more than 1,000 Company-operated stores in the United
States, Canada, and Mexico and online at , , and .mx. The Company's
Child of Mine brand is available at Walmart, its Just One You brand
is available at Target, and its Simple Joys brand is available on
Amazon. The Company also owns Skip Hop, a global lifestyle brand
for families with young children. Carter's is headquartered in
Atlanta, Georgia. Additional information may be found at . Baby
Clothing, Kids Clothes, Toddler Clothes - Carter's Shop for baby
clothing, baby necessities and essentials at , the most trusted
name in baby, kids, and toddler clothing. Shop our selection of
cute baby & kids clothing. POSITION PURPOSE The Sales Associate
(SA) is responsible for interacting with customers and employees to
create a positive store environment. The SA maximizes sales by
ensuring a neat, clean, and organized store. Responsible for the
execution of operational activities and protecting Company assets
through exceptional customer service. The SA is responsible for
providing information regarding product benefits and ensuring that
customers are satisfied with their experience. ESSENTIAL JOB
FUNCTION (TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES MOST IMPORTANT)
Customer Focus: * Confidently and proactively helps resolve issues
for customers and can balance a number of customers in a busy
* Meets customer's needs by assisting with locating merchandise,
informing customers of promotions and revisiting frequently to
ensure a positive shopping experience.
* Expedites point of sale transactions at the time of the sale.
* Completes floor replenishment and shipment as needed to ensure
customer satisfaction and size availability. Brand Execution: *
Ensures store visual standards are set to company direction.
* Executes replenishment process, recovers, and cleans the sales
floor to company standard.
* Completes merchandise floor sets according to visual standards
* Maintains solid product knowledge and merchandise
* Articulates current promotional events and the brand loyalty
program with the customer. Drive Growth: * Minimizes store loss by
providing exceptional customer service.
* Maintains housekeeping standards to ensure a positive experience
for customers and team.
* Meets or exceeds company productivity standards for all
* Achieves daily goals as established by management. Team
Development: * Establishes and maintains a cooperative working
relationship with all members of the team.
* Adapts performing assignments as requested.
* Supports management direction of store.
* Supports, trains, and coaches others to success.
* Adheres to all company policies and safety procedures as directed
by the company. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES * Demonstrated
customer engagement skills.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
* High school diploma or GED preferred.
* Ability to communicate effectively with customers and
* Retail/specialty apparel knowledge and experience preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS * Ability to lift 40 pounds on a regular
* Ability to stand for long periods of time; climb up and down a
* Constant walking and standing; frequent bending, stooping and
reaching. AVAILABILITY REQUIREMENTS * Availability to meet the
needs of the business that may include days, nights, weekends and
holidays as scheduled.
* Any availability changes must be approved by the Store Manager
and will be approved based on business needs.
* Scheduled working shifts from 3-8 hours in length (applicable
state laws apply).
* Minimum number of hours is not guaranteed. NOTE: This job
description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The duties
described may be changed or reassigned at the discretion of
management, and the employee may be required to perform duties that
are not listed in the job description. Carters is committed to
creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national
origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other
status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Carter's, Inc., Mount Pleasant , Sales Associate - 24H150, Other , Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!