Company: Oaks Senior Living, LLC
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionOaks Senior Living is currently recruiting kind
hearted Care partners who have a passion for working with seniors.
Our culture centers around a Person Centered Lifestyle with great
core values and a dedication to enrich the lives of those we serve
. Oaks Senior Living inspires team members to excel, rewards for
excellence and creates a work environment where all are trusted and
empowered with a sense of ownership. Extremely rewarding
opportunity with growth potential!Position Summary:The care partner
will provide personalized care and services to residents, uphold
the mission of Oaks Senior Living, and promote the well-being of
the residents. Care partners will provide assistance and support
with residents' activities of daily living in a professional, kind
and caring manner.Qualifications:
- Experience in the care giving to older adults preferred.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Desire to work with older adults. Friendly, caring
- Must be 18 years of age. Must have a satisfactory criminal
- Must have physical exam by a licensed physician. Must have a
negative drug screen.Primary Responsibilities:
- Answer and respond immediately to resident calls.
- Assist with resident activities, encourage, and assist
residents to participate in activities.
- Encourage residents to attend meals in the dining room, escort
residents to and from the dining room, assist with serving meals,
assist residents with meals in ways that meet their individual
needs and desires, observe and report changes in the residents'
appetite and physical abilities to eat and drink.
- Assist with cleaning the dining room after the meal service as
- Assist with cleaning and tidying residents'
- Assist residents with showers, toileting and dressing and
Keywords: Oaks Senior Living, LLC, Mount Pleasant , Care Partner, Other , Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!