At Children's Discovery Center - Venning, we
know the power of passionate educators when it comes to unleashing
children’s potential. We are a community of educators who seek to
grow together in our craft knowledge to ensure that we thrive as
professionals and our students thrive as learners and citizens.
Children's Discovery Center Venning is currently seeking
a Support Teacher.
The Support Teacher will assist with implementing curriculum in
a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports
each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and
***$1000 Hiring Bonus!***
$500 paid after 45 days of employment and $500 paid after 90 days
of employment. Employee must be in good standing.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Assist in planning and implementing the daily
- Assist in planning and preparing the learning
environment (classroom and playground) and preparing needed
supplies, materials, and equipment.
- Assist staff in any other appropriate ways.
- Supervise the classroom when the teacher is out of
- Help children become aware of their roles as
integral members of a group.
- Encourage and assist in positive social
- Ensure safety and well-being of children at all
Experience and Education:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience working with children.
- Experience working in a certified child development
- Specific requirements set by minimum state standards
Why work for us? Because we truly care about our
In addition to an engaging and dynamic work environment, we
offer competitive benefits such as medical insurance, 401(k), paid
time off, education scholarships, child tuition discounts, and
more. The mission of Endeavor Schools is to empower our schools
with the tools, resources and support required to deliver on the
promises made to our children and families.
Endeavor Schools is an equal opportunity employer.