Senior Dental Lab Technician
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: September 10, 2021
Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA
Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose
and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an)
Senior Dental Lab Technician today with Trident Head and Neck.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support
they need. At Trident Head and Neck, we offer eligible colleagues
an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing,
dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay
based on years of service)
Assistance and Reimbursements for
Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets,
Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft
- Home, Auto,
and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about
Come join our team as a(an) Senior Dental Lab Technician. We
care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our
colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable
organizations. Apply Today!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Seeking a Senior Dental Lab
Technician for our practice who provides clinical
expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient
care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other
and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient
care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply
What you will do
in this role:
- Replaces partial or total loss of natural teeth by constructing
partial or full dentures (metal and non-metal).
- Denture repairs and relines.
- Restores natural teeth by fabricating crowns and bridges.
- Corrects dental irregularities by manufacturing fixed or
- Completes implantology procedures by fabricating prostheses to
fit implants the Prosthodontist places directly into the patient’s
- Constructs prostheses by following the Prosthodontist
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and
- Utilizes and conserves supplies and equipment by completing
plaster casting, electro-spot welding, metal casting, metal
polishing, wax modeling, ceramics, wire bending, electroplating and
sandblasting; using CAD/CAM units; maintaining supplies
inventories; keeping equipment operating.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and
re-designing processes; implementing changes.
What Qualifications you will need:
- Graduation from an Accredited Associate’s Degree or Certificate
dental laboratory technician required; Bachelor’s Degree Dental
Laboratory Technician program preferred.
- Certified Dental Technician (CDT) Certification Required.
- Dental Laboratory Technician Experience: 10 years Preferred/5
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's
family first, and the really great institutions will provide care
with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the
Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Senior
Dental Lab Technician opening. We promptly review all applications.
Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Mount Pleasant , Senior Dental Lab Technician, Other , Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!