Company: Spring Education Group
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: June 6, 2021
- Lead a group of approximately 18 children safely in a variety
of camp activities.
- Serve as the Group Leader to the campers, showing enthusiasm in
deed and spirit.
- Plan, lead and participate in a variety of camp activities such
as games, songs, sports, skits and special events.
- Follow lesson plans provided by the Camp Coordinator/Camp
- Supervise children during off site field trips and water
- Responsible for the safety and wellbeing of each child in
- Supervise the campers carefully to ensure the safety of the
children and property.
- Maintain a physical environment (indoors and outdoors) which is
safe, attractive, and clean.
- Actively engage and interact with the children during lunch
- Develop opportunities for positive interaction between campers
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 18 years old.
- High school diploma or GED required; one or more years of
- Prior experience working with children between the ages
- Must possess or be able to obtain certifications in CPR and
- The ability to adequately observe participant activities,
enforce safety regulations and apply appropriate policies and
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Genuine passion for and desire to work with children.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged
Keywords: Spring Education Group, Mount Pleasant , Camp Counselor, Other , Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!