To supervise and ensure that every guest
receives the fastest and most pleasant checkout experience possible
through consistent execution of Lowes Foods’ Guest Service
Standards and Policies.
1. Maintenance of Guest Service
a. Ensures that the front end standards
detailed in the No Noticeable Wait Policy are met at all times.
b. Manages guest traffic flow from both the
guest side and bagging side of the register using this positioning
as an opportunity to interact with guests and monitor
c. Works with the Store Manager and Guest
Service Manager to ensure that the schedule is written to provide
the desired level of service within the established labor
d. Trains cashiers to call additional hosts
to the front end as dictated by guest needs and established daily
e. Handles guests and hosts requests,
refunds, overrides, and check approvals promptly, and
f. Ensures front end is clean, neat, and
clutter free at all times and that the parking lot is free of
debris and excessive carts.
g. Is a positive role model for all front
end hosts in speech, manner, dress, hygiene, and integrity.
h. Ensures all unused check lanes are
blocked off when not is use.
i. Monitors and enforces all other front
end policies related to Asset Protection and Shrink Control.
2. Training and Development of Front End
a. Provides training and direction to hosts
not meeting the front end standards.
b. Communicates to the guest service
manager, problem areas and hosts not meeting performance
c. Provides constant on-the-job feedback to
front end hosts about performance to maintain front end service
3. Process guest orders (including
performing as a cashier or guest service clerk).
4. Perform all other duties as assigned by
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 25 lbs. occasionally and
15 lbs. constantly.
4. Ability to read and understand
information and direction.
5. Knowledge of front end operations.
6. Ability to supervise people including
training and development.
7. Demonstrated ability and willingness to
learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job.
8. Effective communication and guest
9. Ability to stand for extended periods of
10. Demonstrate successful use of math
11. Ability to work well with