Assistant Director of Nursing
Company: Premier Senior Living
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Sandpiper Community, Mt. Pleasant
Premier Senior Living
The purpose of this position is assist with nursing management,
assist with setting resident care standards for all direct care
providers. Ensures adequate orientation is provided to all
employees in the area. Assures that staff follows all established
policies, guidelines, and procedures, including federal and state
regulations, to assure safe practices and quality resident
Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing; currently licensed
in the State of current employment. Bachelor of Science
Registered Nurse (RN) with experience in long-term care and
Ability to Direct and Manage the staff to assure that the
seniors and others are provided the care and assistance they need
and the independence they deserve. Ability to interact effectively
with all levels of staff and customers.
DUTIES OF POSITION:
- Present a professional image: Exhibits a manner that is cordial
and respectful. Conservative, appropriate dress, and good personal
- Communicate effectively: Timely, attentive, respectful, and
clear communication whether verbal, written or body language.
Displays control and calmness in all situations.
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality: Respecting others'
rights, shares only what others need to know and in only
appropriate places, not in public areas or near others without a
need to know.
- Anticipate needs, demonstrate initiative, and strive to exceed
expectations: Empathize with those who are in need. Seek ways to be
helpful to residents, visitors, and the Premier community. Provide
superior service by focusing on our customers.
- Be an ambassador for your organization: Be positive and caring
as a representative of the Company.
- Be a team player: Support your fellow employees; share your
time and talents; be respectful and helpful. Welcome the new member
of the department/ unit.
- Know the organization: Seek information; share it with others;
always be a resource. Know who is responsible for each area of the
Company with whom interaction is needed.
- Assume responsibility for cleanliness: Observe all rules
regarding eating. Leave all areas clean and neat. Promote
- Take ownership of complaints: Listen with genuine sincerity,
apologize, resolve or report complaint to someone who can resolve
- Celebrate Success: Acknowledge your own as well as others'
successes. Be proud!! Participate in departmental or organizational
Mission and Values
- Shows compassion for others and commitment to helping those who
- Follows compliance program, is sensitive to ethical and
compliance issues and appropriately addresses such issues.
Quality of Work
Keywords: Premier Senior Living, Mount Pleasant , Assistant Director of Nursing, Other , Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!