Senior Quality Manager, Supply Chain
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or
remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information
about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will
provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Formulate and implement the Business' long-range quality,
regulatory and compliance policy, and to lead and direct quality
operations organizational development and process improvement in
such a way as to ensure that the business strategic policy and
strategic growth targets are met. This position has responsibility
for establishing and overseeing all quality assurance activities
related to SRC Distribution and Warehouse facilities. This includes
internal and external supply chain sites including warehousing,
distribution, and postponement/ manufacturing/ late stage
configuration. You will ensure compliance to regulatory
requirements, achieve a state of high-quality performance,
compliance and sustainability in the supply chain while pursuing
continuous quality improvement.
You are responsible for
- Establishing and improving the quality system to ensure
compliance for all postponement (manufacturing), distribution, and
- Managing teams who will be responsible to execute upon goals
and objectives that have been defined to meet Quality System,
department, and business strategies.
- Develop continuous improvement plans and lead the team to
deliver against them.
- Partner with Supplier Quality Assurance for the establishment
and oversight of third party contracted warehouses.
- Create Quality awareness and promote quality culture within the
- Enforces (a simplified) quality system and harmonizes processes
across the Supply Chain warehouse & distribution facilities.
- Member of Management Review team and reports on Supply Chain
- Introduce and implement the quality processes and tools
required to ensure product and process quality and customer
- Manages the review and approval of finished products
manufactured and purchased in accordance with their approved
- Manages all regulatory inspections and questions relating to
the operation of the warehouse and distribution sites in
coordination with all other applicable teams.
- Ensure compliance with the Quality Management System, in
accordance with Philips Policies and applicable worldwide
regulations and standards.
- Strategic planning and implementation of supply chain quality
functions including nonconforming material management, acceptance
activities, and general quality system functions for warehousing,
distribution, manufacturing (postponement/late customization).
- Establishes operational objectives and work plans, and
delegates assignments to subordinates.
- Establishing departmental metrics with daily management and
drive actions for improvement as needed.
You are a part of
You are a part of the Supply Chain Quality Operations team
responsible for providing quality leadership and direction for
warehouse and distribution operations. At Philips, we are
passionate about improving quality of life with solutions designed
around the needs of customers and their patients. Innovation is
driven by gaining insight to the needs of the people who use our
products and solutions. This tradition of innovation, combined with
our ability to anticipate market needs, has made Philips a global
leader in the markets we serve.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills
- US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The
company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in medical device industry,
demonstrated understanding of, and ability to interpret regulations
and guidelines governing medical devices, including CFRs, ISO
13485, MDSAP, EU MDR.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once and
shifting priorities to meet business and/or quality system
- Excellent technical writing, communication, and organizational
skills required, experience with MS Office products required.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal
skills, ability to work independently and complete multiple
assignments on time, required.
- Has wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and
company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and
- Knowledge of Supply Chain operations related to warehouse,
distribution, manufacturing, and quality system requirements.
- Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels
on matters concerning several functional areas, divisions, and/or
- Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain
acceptance from, others in sensitive situations, without damage to
In return, we offer you
A dynamic working environment in an innovative company, paired
with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive
atmosphere where you can sharpen your talents with new challenges
and career opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create
a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3
billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the
health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected
moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful
ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a
personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career
website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once
there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find
answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and
advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion,
gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived
disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military
status or a person's relationship or association with a protected
veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or
domestic partner status, or any other category protected by
federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a
diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for
individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of
1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I
of the Americans with Disabilities
Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job
application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password
button on the Sign In screen to reset it.