Software Engineer II - MWA
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: April 16, 2019
Tabula Rasa Healthcare- TRHC is a family of companies that
leverages technology to improve healthcare. TRHC works with
providers and insurers to identify multi-drug interactions and to
reduce risk of medication-related problems. We have developed the
first multi-drug interaction tool that identifies risk across a
variety of safety factors and presents meaningful opportunities to
mitigate that risk. This technology can be used to assess safety at
the individual patient-level or to stratify medication risk at the
population-level, and can be embedded within any EMR or other
healthcare IT system. A Tabula Rasa Healthcare Co., CareKinesis, is
looking for a few talented and experienced Software Engineer II's
to contribute to our cloud-based Medication Risk Management
Platform, MedWise Advisor. MedWise Advisor provides the medication
decision support components to support clients seeking to manage
their medication risk and improve medication outcomes and patient
relationships by enhancing their existing systems. MedWise Advisor
can be integrated with a variety of e-prescribing modules, EHRs,
pharmacy management systems, clinical systems, case management
platforms and other clinical databases. The candidates selected for
these roles will work together with a Scrum team to take
requirements through the development lifecycle and transform into
high quality, valuable deliverables. As a Software Engineer II,
they will take a paramount role in developing solutions using best
practices and standards, and being a key contributing member of the
team. Location: Mount Pleasant, SC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work in an agile environment developing on full-stack
Mitigation Platform. (Node.js, Angular.js, React.js preferably on a
UNIX or Linux platform)
- Participation and ownership in all stages of development
process: requirements, design, implementation, testing, deployment,
- Perform challenging work in designing, writing, editing,
modifying, and debugging software applications and services.
- Self-motivated with the ability to design and write
high-performance, reliable, and maintainable code.
- Developing, testing and documenting RESTful APIs; with
event-driven design patterns utilizing message queues; with SQL
and/or NoSQL data stores; with designing, developing and deploying
- Comfortable with large projects in source control (git),
continuous integration (Jenkins) and writing unit tests and
integration tests. REQUIREMENTS: Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field
of study, or related practical experience.
- M.S. in Computer Science or similar technical field of
- 4+ of professional software development experience.
- Experience in one or more general purpose programming
- Experience in Healthcare Technology (preferred)
- Knowledge of e-prescribing standards certifications a plus.
(Meaningful Use, FHIR)
- Familiarity with ontologies such as SNOMED, RxNorm, LOINC,
ICD-10, NDC a plus. Qualifications:
- Ideal candidates must be innovative, creative, flexible and be
passionate about building quality software.
- Ability to architect, design, develop and implement solutions
around a micro-service and monolithic architectures.
- Highly skilled in written and verbal communication.
- Has exceptional initiative and follow-through on projects with
minimal supervision or guidance.
- Passionate about knowledge sharing and has the skills to help
develop and advance the team through mentorship.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with
clients, end-users, and team members. WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Fast paced environment.
- Collaboration across remote sites within the company.
- New office located on Shem Creek.
- Flexibility to work remote when warranted.
- Office health and wellness initiatives, for those interested.
(on-site private shower)
- Celebrating success!
Keywords: CareKinesis, Mount Pleasant , Software Engineer II - MWA, IT / Software / Systems , Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!