Software Product Engineering - Scrum Master
Company: Tabula Rasa HealthCare Group
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Software Product Engineering - Scrum Master Mt Pleasant, SC, USA
Req #363 Friday, January 29, 2021 Our goals are to provide
excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently
deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek
individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company
whose-- culture -- cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses
on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community
-- Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing
patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable
healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient
outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and
manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC's lead offering,
and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx-- and
MedWise---, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and
other healthcare organizations. TRHC empowers our employees to
provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and
proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are
and who we are. Our--culture--cultivates teamwork, rewards
excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business,
and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will
help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving
patient outcomes. Do you want to be a part of a team that is
leveraging technology to make a difference in healthcare? Are you
passionate about leading teams based on Agile principals? Tabula
Rasa Healthcare is seeking a Scrum Master / Agile Coach to join our
This can be a remote role.--
This Scrum Master--will--provide strong leadership to our team(s)
to support agile development efforts and perform the following:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Execute on Scrum Master responsibilities, including organizing
and facilitating daily stand-up meetings, retrospectives, sprint
and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release
progress, maintain process documentation.
- Ensure that the development teams are practicing/following core
agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team
accountability, and visibility.
- Collaborate closely with other Scrum Masters and Product
Managers in managing cross-team dependencies.
- Update agile tracking systems to provide transparency on
Product & Sprint Backlogs, recommend improvements and assist in
changes to best practice, and support Development Managers and
Product Managers as necessary.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving
transparency, and information sharing.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be
raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an
emphasis on problem solving and taking care of people.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict
- Assist with requirement analysis.
- Participate proactively in developing and maintaining team
standards, tools, and best practices; maintain process
- Strong ability to persist against impediments until they are
- Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story
selection and task definition.
- Adapt project plans, schedules, and resource assignments as
required to respond to emerging requirements and risks.
- Empower the teams to self-organize; improve their
- Participate in the organization and planning of the development
schedule. QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.--
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile
- Knowledge of other project management methodologies a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field
of study, or related practical experience.
- M.S. in Computer Science or similar technical field of
study(preferred) EXPERIENCE: 2+ years of experience as a Scrum
Master or Agile Coach working with a software development team that
was diligently applying Scrum/Agile principles and practices.
WORK ENVIRONMENT :
- Fast paced environment.
- Collaboration across remote sites within the company.
- Flexibility to work remote.
- New office located on Shem Creek if local.
- Office health and wellness initiatives, for those interested.
(on-site private shower)
- Celebrating success! #DICE The Company is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race
or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender,
marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical
conditions, genetic information, military service, protected
caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial
status or other classification protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Tabula Rasa HealthCare Group, Mount Pleasant , Software Product Engineering - Scrum Master, IT / Software / Systems , Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!