Software Product Engineering - Senior Software Engineer
Company: Tabula Rasa Healthcare
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced
technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these
goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do
things better. We are a company whose culture cultivates teamwork,
rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our
business, and promotes community involvement. Tabula Rasa
HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific,
data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare
organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes,
reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk.
Medication risk management is TRHC's lead offering, and its
cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx-- and
MedWise---, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and
other healthcare organizations. TRHC empowers our employees to
provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and
proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are
and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards
excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business,
and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will
help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving
patient outcomes. This can be remote.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Deliver and maintain software that integrates our enterprise
with multiple EHR and cloud-based services.
- Perform challenging work in designing, writing, editing,
modifying, and debugging computer programs.
- Identify actions and approaches that can add value and increase
our ability to deliver quality software.
- Participate in development of long-range planning for new
projects and infrastructure.
- Provide advice, training, and technical support for various
- Work closely with management team in evaluating current systems
and making decisions on future development.
- Learn new technologies and resolve challenges involved in
integrating new technologies with our systems. SECONDARY FUNCTION:
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Complete miscellaneous projects as assigned or requested.
- Understand and adhere to The Health Insurance Portability and
Accountability Act (HIPAA) requirements. REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong analytical abilities, organizational skills,
problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Highly skilled in written and verbal communication.
- Highly skilled at establishing priorities and coordinating work
activities. Consistency, accuracy, promptness, and adherence to
productivity standards are of paramount importance.
- Skilled at performing multiple and complex tasks.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with
clients, end-users, and team members.
- Has exceptional initiative and follow-through on projects with
minimal supervision or guidance.
- Must be detail oriented, follow instructions, and work
independently with minimal supervision with highly confidential
information per HIPAA regulations.
- Ability to architect, design, develop, and implement solutions
around a micro-service architecture.
- Passionate about knowledge sharing and has the skills to help
develop and advance the team through mentorship. EDUCATION:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information
Technology/Systems, or related experience. M.S. in Computer Science
or related field (preferred) EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING:
- 8+ of professional software product development in an Agile
environment using languages such as Clojure, Go, Node/JS,
- Real-world experience building software with functional
programing languages and principles with languages such as Clojure,
Lisp, Haskell, F#, etc.
- Experience with designing and building on top of SQL and NoSQL
data stores such as MySQL and CouchDB.
- Experience developing, testing and documenting managed services
with RESTful APIs.
- Experience developing, testing, and documenting event-driven
microservices with asynchronous messaging patterns.
- Demonstrated ability to solving complex problems and
collaborating in a team environment, yet capable of executing
- A solid understanding of networking/distributed computing
environment concepts, event-based programming and design patterns
and the principles of routing, client/server programming.
- Demonstrated passion and ability to learn new technologies and
- Knowledge of security, encryption, and secure coding
- Technical domain expertise in API design and development. NICE
- Experience with healthcare and e-prescribing related
technologies and standards (FHIR, meaningful use).
- Familiarity with DevOps principles and AGILE development
practices, tools, and methodologies.
- Experience with performance and load testing.
- Experience with tools for development (git, JIRA, Confluence),
platforms (Docker, Cloud Foundry, AWS), and telemetry (Sentry).
- Fast paced environment. Collaboration across remote sites
within the company.
- Celebrating success! #DICE The Company is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race
or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender,
marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical
conditions, genetic information, military service, protected
caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial
status or other classification protected by applicable law. Other
- Pay Type Salary Apply Now
- Mt Pleasant, SC, USA - provided by Dice
Keywords: Tabula Rasa Healthcare, Mount Pleasant , Software Product Engineering - Senior Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!