Full Stack Engineer (PHP/Vue.JS)
Company: OneinaMil, LLC
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: February 16, 2021
OneinaMil is a talent matchmaking firm, we specialize in culture
driven recruiting. Our mission is to change the way traditional
recruiting is done. We put human connection and culture back into
the talent acquisition puzzle. If you are looking for "just another
job," you've come to the wrong place. If you are looking for a new
career, a job that doesn't feel like work, and you want to be
surrounded by inspiring, forward thinking, high energy talent,
Who You Are
- You have the ability to lead others toward technical
accomplishment, as a collaborative project team, in order to
achieve project goals.
- You can be a strong change agent and have ability to adapt
quickly to fast-paced change.
- You can plan and oversee project delivery, act as an escalation
point for delivery issues.
- You can coach, mentor, motivate and supervise IT development
resources, and influence them to take positive action and
accountability for their assigned work.
- You can participate in issue resolution and change control
- You can facilitate open and effective communication within and
between the development team, the business, and external
- You foster and maintain good working relationships with
customers and colleagues to meet expected service levels.
- You contribute to the development of annual application
- You assist with technical training and user education as
- You are good with after hours work and on-call availability may
be required to support deployments or upgrades to production
systems to avoid system downtime during business hours.
What You'll Do
- You will work at highest technical advisory level on the most
difficult analysis and design assignments.
- You will function as a hands-on lead of an Applications Team of
4 to 8 employees and coordinates the work of offshore resources as
- You will schedule, assign, direct, review, supervisor and
manage the technical team.
- You will manage all aspects of the application development
lifecycle, including systems analysis, design, development,
deployment, maintenance, and enhancements.
- You will organize, prioritize, coordinate, and administer the
day-to-day activities and workload of the application development
- You will provide project oversight and administration to ensure
that the development and delivery of information systems solutions
meets or exceeds the expected business requirements, and that work
is completed and delivered on time and within budget.
- You will perform general management functions including
performance reviews, mentoring, hiring, and training of the
assigned team members.
- You will ensure that all provided technology services and
solutions meet business needs for reliability, performance, and
- You will support, troubleshoot, and maintain development and
production systems to optimize performance, resolve problems, and
provide timely follow-up on identified issues.
- You will monitor and reports to IS, business, and customer
management on the status and progress of project efforts,
anticipating and identifying issues that could inhibit achieving
the project goals and objectives, and implementing corrective
actions and mitigation strategies.
What You Have
- You hold a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- You must have proven success leading software development teams
and projects within complex application and organizational
- You have 4+ years of hands-on experience in software
development, including several years of hands on development
preferably in a LAMP stack.
- You have 4+ years of working experience in PHP and Java.
- You have a strong understanding of SQL Server, MySQL, HTML/CSS
- You have 4+ years of experience with the System Development
- You have 4+ years relational database experience.
- You have experience writing and executing functional
specifications and/or use cases.
- You have 4+ years previous leadership or management
- You have advanced understanding of HTML, CSS, and JQuery.
- You have 4+ years experience with PHP.
- You have 3+ years experience with application
- You are familiar with Agile development methodologies.
- You have advanced experience/knowledge of database architecture
- You have a Github account with various code samples.
- You have contributed to an open source library provider (NPM,
Composer, RubyGems, etc).
Excellent benefits package!
LOCA001 - Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States
TITL002 - Software Engineer, Developer, Full Stack
PLUSE004 - Angular, React, Vue.js
ZONE005 - 100
Keywords: OneinaMil, LLC, Mount Pleasant , Full Stack Engineer (PHP/Vue.JS), IT / Software / Systems , Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!