Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Registered Nurse (RN) - $49-73/Hr - Mount Pleasant, SC
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: September 13, 2023
connectRN is an app created by a nurse, with nurses and aides'
needs in mind. Every day, connectRN helps thousands of nurses and
aides find opportunities and share their stories with one another.
We're building a nationwide community of nurses and aides to help
- Take control of your schedule. Find shifts, apply easily and
work as much as you want.
- Get paid fast. Get your deposit the day after you work a shift
- Connect with the community. Share stories, ideas, and questions
with a thriving community of your peers.
connectRN is hiring Registered Nurses (RN) who are looking for an
opportunity to define their own career path, connect with a
supportive community of caregivers, and increase their earning
Pay and Compensation -
You'll earn a base hourly rate plus periodic bonuses ranging in
amounts based on facility demand. - -
Additional compensation includes: -
- 1.5X Holiday Pay -
- 1.5X Overtime Pay for every hour worked over 40 hours per week
- Facility Referral Bonus when a facility you referred to
connectRN becomes a partner
When you join connectRN, you become part of our community of
clinicians, which comes with additional non-monetary benefits.
These include: -
- Access to our online community, The Beat, where you can connect
with clinicians near you, read reviews of local facilities, access
exclusive rewards, and more!
- connectRN branded scrubs so you can represent your new
- Scholarships and discounted education programs to a variety of
- Connector Rewards Program where you can cash in rewards points
for cool products and more!
The RN is responsible for providing patient care while maintaining
the standards for the ICU setting.The nurse will need to have
strong critical thinking skills and be able to respond quickly in
acute settings.Good communication skills and the ability to provide
education to the patient and family are required. This nurse will
need advanced observation skills to be able to observe changes in
the status of the patient.
- 2 years of clinical experience with the last year in the ICU
- Active RN license
- BLS (AHA or American Red Cross)
- ACLS (AHA or American Red Cross)
- PALS (AHA or American Red Cross) - (if pediatric setting)
- CPI (preferred)
- NIH (preferred) -
Keywords: Nurse.com, Mount Pleasant , Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Registered Nurse (RN) - $49-73/Hr - Mount Pleasant, SC, Human Resources , Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!