Assistant Salon Manager-Mt. Pleasant Towne Centre - Store 201
Company: Ulta Beauty
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: April 17, 2019
The Assistant Salon Manager is responsible for assisting the Salon
Manager with meeting or exceeding salon and pro-hair sales budget
through staff recruiting and productivity development; salon
service promotions; and salon service demonstrations. Responsible
for assisting in creatin g an environment that maintains and
exceeds standards of excellence in Guest Service, client retention
skills, staff technical proficiency, and professional hair care
recommendations. Use your skills, experience & talents to be part
of something BEAUTIFUL! As an Assistant Salon Manager you will
perform the following essential functions---
- Assists with meeting or exceeding salon service revenue and pro
hair retail revenue goals.
- Assists with ensuring all internal/external product training
classes are attended.
- Responsible for assisting the Salon Manager with meeting or
exceeding all ca tegory and salon personnel productivity
- Coaches salon team to increase productivity through weekly goal
setting, monthly mini-review meetings and annual performance
- Ensures that entire salon team conducts each segment of a
Client visit courteously, efficiently, and in accordance with the
established client retention procedures.
- Assists with the development of weekly and monthly salon
promotions and events to build the salon business.
- Assists the Salon Manager with the analysis of salon sales,
expenses and trends utilizing Pro Salon System reports, on a
- Maintains an adequate stock of salon inventory and ensures
inventory control of supplies by placing a monthly salon order
utilizing the Salon Order form, checkin g in the order and
submitting a discrepancy form when required.
- Responsible for assisting the Salon Manager with salon
- Responsible for assisting the Salon Manager with the management
of all salon personnel including (but not limi ted to) recruitment,
training, product knowledge and skills development, loss prevention
knowledge, performance management, safety, recognition, and legal
compliance. Experience we are looking for---
- Undergraduate degree, 4 yrs. relevant work experience or
equivalent combination of education and relevant work
- Cosmetology license.
- 3 yrs. salon management experience (management license, as
required by state law).
- Demonstrates strong competency in salon sales, products and
- Demonstrated knowledge of State board of Cosmetologists'
regulations and hiring requirements.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to foster a productive team environment. Other
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to walk.
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to reach with hands
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand for a minimum
of 4 hours.
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to lift and/or move 50
- On an occasional basis, requires the ability to climb a ladder
- On a frequent basis, requires the ability to stoop, kneel and
crouch . *LI-DNP
Keywords: Ulta Beauty, Mount Pleasant , Assistant Salon Manager-Mt. Pleasant Towne Centre - Store 201, Hospitality & Tourism , Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!