Retail Coverage Merchandiser - PT
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: September 6, 2018
At Acosta, we work with major consumer brands (CPG). Our Retail Coverage Merchandisers represent our customer and clients in retail locations where you shop. We execute product placement through plan-o-grams, (including) void corrections, stock rotation, building displays, and completing surveys and audits. We are a company of exceptional people who take pride in the clients and customers we represent and no day is ever the same!
Are you a self-starter with strong attention to detail? Do you work well in independent situations? Candidates with previous retail or sales experience, outgoing personality and the ability to build relationships have success with Acosta!
We are seeking self-motivated individuals who can create solutions and have the ability to:
- Work with technology collecting data from store visits with a company furnished tablet.
- Maintain full distribution and display of products in assigned accounts.
- Clean, stock, rotate and price merchandise, as appropriate.
- Perform audits such as checking date codes and ensuring adherence to approved modular/plan-o-grams.
- Retain knowledge of ordering and pick procedures for the retailer.
- Consult with management in a timely manner, meet objectives and goals as assigned, and report store level observations related to client product and Customer needs.
- Create additional sales opportunities based on back-room stock; Client Nars question opportunities or Client Special orders/pallet program.
- Distribute mailings including Client Coupon/POS/POP, to stores within territory.
- Assess and prioritize work-loads based on store assignment and client needs.
- Represent Acosta in a professional manner and follow company dress code policy.
- Other duties as assigned by your manager.
- Retail or Sales Experience Helpful
- High School Diploma/GED
- Experience utilizing technology (i.e. Smart Phones and handheld devices)
- Ability to access the internet, operate a computer, and be familiar with Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word and Excel
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds, stand and walk for long periods of time, and lift and bend to low/high levels in order to reach product.
- Must have a valid driver's license; and have reliable transportation with the ability to drive a car for an extended period of time.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly communicate verbally and written with others, read, comprehend, and execute documented instructions.
- Must be willing and able to work in extremely cold conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections of retail stores).
- Must be flexible and willing to participate in ongoing trainings to accommodate the changing needs of the business to ensure your success.
- Must work well in a team environment, use time efficiently, and demonstrate initiative to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Must follow Company policy of, including but not limited to, timely submission of expense reimbursement, and verification of work hours in ATLAS.
- Maintain confidentiality of client and Company information.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Canada: Associated topics: buyer, display, inventory, merchandise, purchase, raw material, shipment, store, supplier, supply chain
Keywords: Acosta, Mount Pleasant , Retail Coverage Merchandiser - PT, Hospitality & Tourism , Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!