RN- Registered Nurse - ER- Emergency Room - EXPTEMP
Posted on: February 12, 2024
TravelNurseSource is working with Alliant Personnel Resources to
find a qualified ER/Trauma RN in Georgetown, South Carolina,
$2,098 to $2,130 per week
About The Position
Alliant has a new Temp/Contract opportunity for a ER- Emergency
Room RN- Registered Nurse in Georgetown, SC! You must have a valid
license and current experience as a RN- Registered Nurse.
- RN- Registered Nurse- ER- Emergency Room
- Georgetown, SC
- Shift: 3x12
- Estimated Gross Pay Package: $2,098.44-$2,129.76 per Week
(Based on expected Hours/Week) Requirements:
- Current Resume
- Graduate of a RN- Registered Nurse education program
- Previous work experience as an RN- Registered Nurse.
- Current active and unrestricted RN- Registered Nurse license in
the Assignment state, if applicable
- Two recent professional supervisor references.
- Ability to pass background/urine drug screening as well as
complete other onboarding/compliance items as required by the
client worksite. Alliant Personnel Resources provides:
- Insurance: Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement Plan WITH Company Match!
- Referral Bonus' 2nd to None! Current Employees earn up to
nearly $2000 per Referral!
- Overtime Premium Pay
- Holiday Premium Pay
- Housing Assistance & Stipends Alliant supports the experienced
RN- Registered Nurse or if you are just entering the field and/or
the traveling industry, our market knowledge and insights can make
a huge difference to your career and income! Job Reference # 26-.
For more information please call or apply here for immediate next
steps! RN- Registered Nurse, ER- Emergency
About Alliant Personnel Resources
We are your true partner in the field! One-on-one direct service is
top priority so that when you need assistance navigating job
options, managing your assignments, with compliance/payroll, or
just have questions you'll be able to talk to someone on the phone
or chat via Text/Email according to your preference. Alliant
provides travel/contract and full time job options to all levels of
Travel Nurses (RNs) as well as many other professions.
5 Benefits of Travel Nursing
- Advocating for patients becomes more nuanced when dealing with
diverse populations. Travel nursing exposes you to different
patient advocacy scenarios, refining your advocacy skills.
- Different regions may incorporate alternative medicine
practices into healthcare. Exposure to these diverse approaches
broadens your understanding of holistic patient care.
- If you enjoy outdoor activities, travel nursing in different
regions provides opportunities for adventure sports like hiking,
skiing, or water sports, depending on the assignment location.
- Interacting with patients from diverse backgrounds enhances
your cultural sensitivity. This is crucial in providing
patient-centered care and fostering positive patient
- Managing assignments, travel logistics, and adapting to new
environments requires effective time management. Travel nursing
helps you hone your time management skills, a valuable asset in any
Keywords: TravelNurseSource, Mount Pleasant , RN- Registered Nurse - ER- Emergency Room - EXPTEMP, Healthcare , Georgetown, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!