PCA - Caregiver
Company: Interim HealthCare Staffing
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Personal Care Aide (PCA) / CaregiverServing Dorchester,
Charleston, and Berkeley CountiesIf caring for others comes natural
to you, this is an ideal career opportunity! As a PCA, you'll earn
competitive pay helping seniors live safely and happily at home.
From bathing and dressing to meals and companionship, you'll be a
source of strength and support to those in need.Interim
HealthCare-- is the nation's first home care company and an
employer of choice to PCAs across the U.S. If you have a
compassionate heart and a desire to make a career out of caring for
others, you are made for this!A few must-haves for Personal Care
- High school diploma (or equivalent)--
- Six (6) months of experience in a healthcare role,
- Covid-19 vaccination card if applicable
- Valid--driver's license, auto insurance and transportation
- Compassionate and helping nature, good communicator and ability
to lift up to 50 lbs.Our Personal Care Aides/Caregivers enjoy some
- $14.00 to $20.00 an hr. DOE - Last min shift requests and High
Level of care pay incentives offered.
- Weekly Pay-- -- -- -- ----
- 1:1 Aide-to-client ratios
- Set your own schedule and enjoy work-life balance.
- Build your skills with online training and earn CEUs.
- Pursue your education with tuition discounts through ECPI.As a
Personal Care Aide/Caregiver, here's a big-picture view of what
- Provide the personal care and support seniors need to live
safely at home.
- Assist with activities of daily living such as bathing,
dressing, grooming, light housekeeping, meal preparation, shopping,
transportation and companionship.
- Help with ambulation, transferring and range of motion
- Provide medication reminders, document their condition and
notify a supervisor of any concerns.
- Ensure a safe home environment with unobstructed pathways.
- Participate in activities that bring clients joy such as
puzzles, games, reading and hobbies.Why Work for Interim
HealthCare?Founded in 1966, Interim HealthCare is the nation's
first home care company and a leading employer of Personal Care
Aides (PCAs)/Caregivers. Operating through 300+ offices, our
commitment to you is expressed through a family-oriented culture
that values and appreciates PCAs, and a passion to put patients
first. Join a nationwide network of caregivers who are making a
significant difference in the lives of others through the
personalized, home-based care they provide.--#pandoPandoLogic.
Keywords: Personal Care Assistant (PCA), Location: Mount Pleasant,
SC - 29465
Keywords: Interim HealthCare Staffing, Mount Pleasant , PCA - Caregiver, Healthcare , Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!