Interventional Cardiology - Coastal South Carolina at Tidelands Health
Company: Tidelands Health
Location: Murrells Inlet
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Tidelands Health, in beautiful coastal South Carolina, is
recruiting a full-time Interventional Cardiologist for outpatient
and inpatient services in Murrells Inlet and Georgetown, SC. Our
health system-owned outpatient offices are full scope cardiology
with the Cath Lab in Georgetown. Work directly with two
interventionalists in our growing area! Great collegial
support/physician led. We are a Top 150 Best Places to work in
healthcare in the US.
- Four cardiologists and five advanced practitioners with
ultrasound, echo and nuclear and chemical stress tests at the main
offices. The current physicians are interventional and non-invasive
currently and include one cardiac imaging specialist.
- There is one cath lab and one special procedure room at
Tidelands Georgetown that annually perform more than 550 diagnostic
caths, 200+ therapeutic caths, 75+ STEMIS and 200+ PCIs. We have
three RCIS-certified technicians and 3 RNs in the cath lab. A
second lab is being planned.
- Back-up, EP and cardiothoracic services with Medical University
of South Carolina in Charleston and the plans with MUSC include
growth to 20 physicians including open heart at the new hospital to
be built in Myrtle Beach
- Interventional cardiology call will be 1:3, and general
cardiology call will be 1:5 at both hospitals.
- Competitive base salary plus several bonuses including
- Lucrative benefits package. Position is health system employed
- Bilingual a plus. We are non-profit and independent since
Keywords: Tidelands Health, Mount Pleasant , Interventional Cardiology - Coastal South Carolina at Tidelands Health, Healthcare , Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!