Registered Dental Hygienist
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Come join the modern way to work as a registered dental
hygienist! We're rapidly growing our presence in South Carolina and
are looking to add qualified professionals to work on their
On the TempMee platform, hygienists work when they want, where they
want, and for how much they want.
We offer single day & multi-day shifts, as well as permanent
positions, allowing you to take control of your schedule with no
commitments while getting paid in days, not weeks.
Whether you're looking for your forever job at a dream practice, a
way to put your skills to use and generate additional income around
an existing job, an opportunity to work with new systems and expand
your career, or even looking for a brand new way to work
exclusively on your terms, we'd love to have you join our
We designed TempMee with the help of a 30-year hygienist to help
dental professionals craft their perfect schedule.
Our community of verified dental professionals has earned over $36
MILLION since our launch in 2019 and proved TempMee is the app for
Benefits of choosing TempMee:
- Occupational accident and malpractice insurance
- Full control of when/ where you work and how much you charge
for your services
- Guaranteed pay means you'll never have to chase down another
check after your shift or have your hours reduced
- Cancellation protections up to 4 days in prior to your shift
with guaranteed pay
- Modern flexibility with no time commitments empowers you to
build the career you want on your terms
- We put the high touch with the high tech, so our live and
knowledgeable is here to help you along the way
- Access to TempMee's endless library of educational resources
allowing you to advance your career more efficiently than ever
Dental hygienist job responsibilities:
- Promotes dental health by completing dental prophylaxis,
providing oral cancer screening and radiographic studies, charting
conditions of decay and disease, and performing procedures in
compliance with the Dental Practice Act.
- Prepares patients for dental hygiene treatment by welcoming,
soothing, seating, and draping patients.
- Provides information to patients and employees by answering
questions and requests.
- Maintains instrumentation for dental hygiene treatment by
sharpening, sterilizing, and selecting instruments.
- Selects materials and equipment for dental hygiene visits by
evaluating patients' oral health.
- Completes dental prophylaxis by cleaning deposits and stains
from teeth and from beneath gum margins.
- Detects disease by completing oral cancer screening; feeling
and visually examining gums, using probes to locate periodontal
disease and to assess levels of recession, and exposing and
developing radiographic studies.
- Arrests dental decay by applying fluorides and other
Keywords: TempMee, Mount Pleasant , Registered Dental Hygienist, Healthcare , Awendaw, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!