Registered Nurse, Home Health Visits- Evenings
Company: MUSC Health at Home by BAYADA
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: March 12, 2023
MUSC Health at Home by BAYADA is looking for a compassionate and
dedicated Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team for a full-time,
part time or PRN evening position, usually 1pm-9pm, in our MUSC
Health at Home by BAYADA Charleston office. This office services
our adult and geriatric clients on a per visit basis in territories
throughout Berkeley, Charleston, and Dorchester Counties. MUSC
Health at Home by BAYADA has a special purpose: to help people of
all ages have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and
dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the
highest quality home health care delivered with compassion,
excellence, and reliability - our core values, affording them the
opportunity to remain at home and receive the medical care
required. Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- MUSC Health at Home by BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits
plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick
leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life
insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and
direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.Registered Nurse (RN)
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad
tabletQualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in South Carolina
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned. MUSC Health at Home by
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the
highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!MUSC
Health has partnered with a leading national provider of
comprehensive home health care-BAYADA Home Health Care-to deliver
high-quality, short-term care to adults recovering at home after an
illness, injury, or surgery, or to manage a chronic condition.
BAYADA, which brings more than 40 years of home health expertise to
our community, enhances the quality services that our patients have
come to expect from MUSC. Together as MUSC Health at Home by
BAYADA, we are dedicated to safely transitioning patients from the
hospital and keeping them safe at home, where they want to be. MUSC
Health at Home by BAYADA is an equal opportunity employer, and
qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis
of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or
Keywords: MUSC Health at Home by BAYADA, Mount Pleasant , Registered Nurse, Home Health Visits- Evenings, Healthcare , Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...