Management Trainee - Michigan
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: March 19, 2023
OverviewStart your career with Enterprise! We're hiring
immediately for our respected Management Training Program.Whether
you see yourself in sales, business development, customer service,
retail management, or operations, as a manager in training, you can
count on a career path with a clear beginning and an open end
that's full of opportunities. With training, development,
mentoring, and a culture of promotion from within, you'll always be
progressing in your career.We offer a robust Benefits Package
including, but not limited to:
- Competitive Compensation - This position offers targeted 1st
year annual compensation of $47,000/yr.
- Paid Time Off, starting with 12 days off per year
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance; Life Insurance; Prescription
- Employee discounts on car rentals, car purchases and much
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match and profit
sharingWe're a family-owned, world-class portfolio of brands and
leading provider of mobility solutions worldwide. Founded more than
60 years ago with a commitment to the communities that we serve, we
operate a global network with 80,000 dedicated team members across
nearly 100 countries, and more than 2.1 million vehicles taking our
customers where they want to go. We owe our success to each and
every one of our people. That's why we empower everyone on our team
with opportunities for growth.ResponsibilitiesWe are now hiring for
immediate openings in our Management Training program. As a MT,
you'll start learning our business from day one while based out of
one of our neighborhood branches. You will be entrusted to serve as
both the face of Enterprise to customers and partners and the
behind-the-scenes operational expert. In our structured program,
you will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run
your own branch, cultivate new business and develop your team.In
our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance,
mentoring, and support you need to be successful. You will also get
out into the community and establish the relationships essential to
building your own business.We'll teach you how to excel at customer
service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations. And you'll
learn what it means to always put our customers first. Ours is a
culture of friendly competition, which is critical to growing our
business - and your success.Equal Opportunity
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a Bachelors degree, or be within 2 semesters of
graduating with a Bachelors. (employment will begin once degree is
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than two moving
violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 2 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the
past 5 years (ie., DUI/DWI).
- Must have a minimum of 6 months experience in two or more of
- Sales-commission sales or sales with set goals and/or bonus
- Customer service in a service industry (i.e. retail,
- Management experience leading a team.
- Participation as an athlete on a professional,
semi-professional or varsity team.
- Leadership role on campus or community involvement.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require
work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now
or in the future.
Keywords: Enterprise, Mount Pleasant , Management Trainee - Michigan, Executive , Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...