Assistant Manager - Optical
Company: Eyeglass World
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Eyeglass World is part of National Vision, one of the largest
and fastest-growing optical retailers in the United States.
Eyeglass World has over 100 locations across the United States and
offers eye exams, contact lenses, eyeglasses, sunglasses and
protective eyewear. The brand keeps customers happy with affordable
prices and same-day service via in-store labs.For more details
about Eyeglass Word, visit EyeglassWorld.com
(https://www.eyeglassworld.com/about-us) .At National Vision, we
believe everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. We
help people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable
and accessible.By overseeing the daily operations of our stores,
including personnel management and inventory control, ourAssistant
Managers keep customers coming back by providing a positive
experience from start to finish and keeping associates happy,
too.What would you do? The Specifics
- Drive and achieve profit, sales and performance goals according
to National Visionstandards.
- Monitor sales results against budgeted.
- Ensure all store associates achieve and maintain the highest
level of customer service.
- Maintain awareness of same day service using Ready When
Promised production board.
- Communicate with the General Manger, District Manager, and
Corporate Office and provide store reporting as required.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with doctor(s)
associated with the store and serves as liaison between doctor and
- Ensure store promotions, advertising, and visual merchandising
are in place and all associates and doctors are aware of current
- Supervise and motivate Optician/Sales Associates and ensures
the timely completion of day-to-day functions.
- Assist the General Manager with balancing staffing to store
volume. Assist in recruiting, selecting and retaining a high
- Motivate associates to exceed performance standards.Are you the
right fit? The Suitable Talent
- Optical sales experience. Supervising experience is
- Proficient computer skills.
- Proven ability to lead, coach and build associate
- Sound understanding of store operations and standards for
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written) for
effective management of teams.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Able to present clear and concise information and respond to
questions from managers, associates, and customers.
- Strong organizational skills for planning work and continuously
monitoring progress towards goals.
- Ability to analyze, create, and understand financial
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve problems of varied
scope.Taking Care of our PeopleWe understand the importance of
financial health and security, and because of that, we provide
competitive compensation to all Associates including bonus
potential for every position in the store! We also offer a
comprehensive benefits package including health and dental
insurance, 401k retirement savings with company match, flex
spending account, paid personal time off, paid company holidays,
parental leave, employee eyewear discount and much, much more. At
National Vision, we strive to deliver opportunities for
professional growth and long-term career fulfillment. We provide
training programs, access to educational courses and pride
ourselves on the ever-increasing amount of promotions from
within.Please see our websitewww.nationalvision.comto learn more.We
are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: Eyeglass World, Mount Pleasant , Assistant Manager - Optical, Executive , Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!