Company: Planet Fitness Sunshine Fitness Management
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Who We Are:At Planet Fitness, our mission has always been to
enhance peoples lives by providing a high-quality fitness
experience in a welcoming, judgement free environment. We are proud
to be one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors and
operators of fitness centers in the United States with over 2,000
clubs and growing!Joining the PF family means being part of a
company that is based on an established culture and strong set of
values. It is being a part of a supportive, engaging team that
cares about bettering the health and wellbeing of the community in
an environment where everyone feels like they belong. It is having
fun at work while creating member experiences that consistently
exceed their expectations. It means being part of a brand that you
can be proud of!Who You Are:All of our Team Members at Planet
Fitness share one thing in common a passion for our amazing brand
and a desire to make our members feel welcome in our Judgement Free
ZoneCharacteristics that will make you a perfect match for our
Assistant Manager: You:
- Exhibit a positive and upbeat attitude.
- Have a passion for delivering a consistent and exceptional
experience to our members, guests and fellow PF team members.
- Are a team player who prides yourself on being punctual,
reliable and dependable.
- Handle all interactions with diplomacy and exhibit a genuine
motivation for helping others.
- Are comfortable guiding and supporting team members to complete
- Act with integrity and show respect to everyone around you; act
as a role model.
- Exhibit strong communication skills and have an ability to
listen and empathize.
- Quickly apply information you learned during the online and
hands on training.
- Enjoy coaching and leading others to success.
- Can comfortably manage through conflict.About the Assistant
Manager Role:The Assistant Manager is a full-time position that
assists the club manager in the oversight of club operations to
ensure an exceptional Judgement Free member experience! You will be
heavily involved with team members onboarding and training. As the
Assistant Manager, you will be leading the team through task
completion and drive the success of club priorities and KPI goals.
You will focus on key behaviors that create an exceptional member
experience and ensure team members have the tools to do so.These
- Lead team members to complete assigned tasks in a safe and
- Model the behaviors to provide an outstanding member
experience; coach and inspire others to do the same.
- Assist in resolving employee concerns.
- Provide backup staffing support as needed.
- Manage inventory system for cleaning supplies.
- Ordering club supplies and retail product.
- Track KPI to identify areas of strengths and opportunities;
game plan with club manager.
- Support the Club Manager with hiring and onboarding new team
- Assess and assist in emergency situations.Daily
responsibilities for the Assistant Manager also include:
- Greet members/guests as they enter and exit the club; assisting
them with any questions or concerns as they check in.
- Help to promote our Judgement Free Zone by connecting with
members on the club floor, offering assistance and showing support
in their fitness journeys while upholding club policies.
- Resolve member concerns and escalate to a Manager as
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with
- Perform membership related functions such as sign-ups,
contact/billing information updates, cancellations, collecting
unpaid balances and transferring memberships.
- Perform prospective member calls and tours; assessing their
- Execute retail transactions with accuracy and drive sales
- Resolve member concerns and escalate to a Manager as
- Regular, consistent cleaning and sanitizing of all exercise
equipment and Black Card spa amenities. This includes communal
spaces as well as your assigned area.
- Ensuring restrooms are clean and sanitized, stocked and clutter
free by following the routine cleaning schedule.
- Frequently perform a comprehensive walk of all club areas;
quickly fix any safety/policy issues and address cleanliness
- Promptly address maintenance and facility concerns such as
broken and/or missing equipment (i.e., Dispensers, leaky faucets,
fixtures etc.)About Your Qualifications:
- 9-12 months of experience in a customer service environment is
- 9-12 months of experience supervising and leading team is
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to pass a background check
- Willing to become CPR/AED Certified (Training provided by
- Basic computer proficiency Physical Demands of the Assistant
- Continual standing and moving throughout the club to accomplish
tasks during shift.
- Continual communicating in person or on the phone to exchange
information during shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Will encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitizing of equipment and
- Moving self in different positions, including bending and
twisting, to accomplish tasks. More reasons to join Planet Fitness!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance*
- Vacation*/Sick Time/Holiday Pay
- Free Black Card Membership
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Term Life Insurance*
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts*
- Employee perks and discounts
- Engaging team-building competitions and social events *Please
note that certain benefits listed above are for full-time employees
onlyHealth and Safety Requirements: Every team member is
responsible for contributing to a safe and healthy workplace. Team
members are expected to be active participants in health and safety
by following all applicable policies and protocols, reporting
unsafe conditions or at-risk behaviors to leadership, and
conducting work in a safe manner.Job ID: 2022-6424 External Company
URL: https://www.planetfitness.com/ Street: 601 Belle Station Blvd.
Remote Position: No
Keywords: Planet Fitness Sunshine Fitness Management, Mount Pleasant , Assistant Manager, Executive , Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!