Technical Project Manager
Company: eGroup - Together, we make IT happen
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: May 6, 2021
eGroup is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join the
Professional Services team and support our growth across the
nation. This individual will lead large-scale technology projects
and is expected to create strong customer relationships as we
deliver business outcome solutions on-time and on budget. This
position requires a strong ability to lead technical projects from
inception to debrief. This role is eGroup's voice and single point
of contact for our customers and is expected to manage engineer
resource schedules, lead project meetings, and strengthen project
plans to name a few relevant skills. In addition, this person will
have opportunities to help improve internal process projects to
ensure an on-going spirit of continuous improvement within eGroup.
If you have the technical project management background coupled
with a strong desire to be a serious enabler of technology
solutions, then please consider this opportunity! This is a
technical PM role with unlimited potential, and we are looking for
the best of the best to:
- Manages large/complex customer-facing projects or multiple
projects or takes a business management role in an account or group
- Creation of a project schedule and plan with financial,
resource, and material requirements
- Develops and presents proposals and final agreements
- Provides leadership to project staff including project
engineers, vendors, partners, or subcontractors.
- Manages the project from start to completion including the
resolution of escalated project issues
- Accountable for the Project Budget
- Presents service business value to customers for new or
- Influences the customer in the assessment, planning, and
management of related network projects.
- Manages large group of project staff, possibly in multiple
locations, including project managers, project engineers, vendors,
subcontractors, or partners for the duration of the
- Works with the Customer/account team to determine
project/program goals and objectives.
- Works independently.
- Create communications plans for internal and external
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Microsoft SharePoint,
Microsoft Project, and other similar software applications. Desired
Qualifications and Experience:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent plus 6+ years related experience in
- Project/Program Management experience in the deployment of
leading edge technologies in a highly complex commercial
- Has PM Masters preferred or professional project management
training credentials (PMI).
- Has basic knowledge of routing, routing protocols, switching,
internet, and general network architecture
- Has demonstrated clear leadership skills and experience working
with large project teams and strategic account teams.
- Has a good knowledge of the sales process including risk
assessment and scoping
- Has demonstrated a good understanding of the legal issues with
- Has demonstrated advanced negotiation and presentation
- Experience working with technology vendors or service partners
- Must be a team player and extremely collaborative with
excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates independence in action and decision making and
thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment eGroup is a
results-oriented, outcomes-focused organization. This position
works typical work week hours, but is expected to be available as
needed for periodic after-hours or weekend requests.-- Occasional
day travel and some overnight travel may be necessary. ? If you
think you're a good fit for this position, please complete the
Keywords: eGroup - Together, we make IT happen, Mount Pleasant , Technical Project Manager, Executive , Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!