Guest Service Manager - Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Pleasant IOP
Company: Hilton Worldwide Holdings
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: May 3, 2021
A Guest Services Manager is responsible for managing the Guest
Services operations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver
outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As Guest Services Manager, you would be responsible for managing
the Guest Services operations in the hotel's continuing effort to
deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following
tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage all Guest Service operations to include, but not limited
to, guest luggage and package storage and delivery, message
delivery, valet and parking services, gratuity distribution,
systems management, budget and forecasting, department management,
policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting
participation and facilitation
- Oversee daily operations in all Guest Services departments
- Manage administrative projects and ensure adherence to
established quality standards
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not
limited to, providing supervision, scheduling, conducting
counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and
- Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate
and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Recruit, interview and train team membersWhat are we looking
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the
hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation,
quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of
our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key
- Customer Focus
- Adaptability What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the
lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to
extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century,
Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in
accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated
to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest
experiences across its . Our vision to fill the earth with the
light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create
remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And,
our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: Hilton Worldwide Holdings, Mount Pleasant , Guest Service Manager - Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Pleasant IOP, Executive , Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!