Resident Care Director - Full-Time
Company: Premier Senior Living, LLC
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: February 25, 2021
The purpose of this position is to coordinate, lead and direct
the care and services provided to residents by nursing assistants,
med techs and other professionals or paraprofessionals. May also
provide direct resident care as required. EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
--RN with unencumbered license.-- EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Experience in Assisted Living/Long Term Care--preferred. JOB
KNOWLEDGE: Demonstrated ability to perform basic patient care
functions; knowledge of safety and infection control principles,
basic medical terminology and basic computer data entry skills,
along with ability to manage and lead others. DUTIES OF POSITION:
- Present a professional image: Exhibits a manner that is cordial
and respectful. Conservative, appropriate dress and good personal
- Communicate effectively: Timely, attentive, respectful, and
clear communication whether verbal, written or body language.
Displays control and calmness in all situations.
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality: Respecting others'
rights, shares only what others need to know and in only
appropriate places, not in public areas or near others without a
need to know.
- Anticipate needs, demonstrate initiative, and strive to exceed
expectations: Empathize with those who are in need. Seek ways to be
helpful to residents, visitors, and the Premier community. Provide
superior service by focusing on our customers.
- Be an ambassador for your organization: Be positive and caring
as a representative of the Company.
- Be a team player: Support your fellow employees; share your
time and talents; be respectful and helpful. Welcome the new member
of the department/ unit.
- Know the organization: Seek information; share it with others;
always be a resource. Know who is responsible for each area of the
Company with whom interaction is needed.
- Assume responsibility for cleanliness: Observe all rules
regarding eating. Leave all areas clean and neat. Promote
- Take ownership of complaints: Listen with genuine sincerity,
apologize, resolve or report complaint to someone who can resolve
- Celebrate Success: Acknowledge your own as well as others'
successes. Be proud!! Participate in departmental or organizational
activities. Mission and Values
- Shows compassion for others and commitment to helping those who
- Follows compliance program, is sensitive to ethical and
compliance issues and appropriately addresses such issues. Quality
- Uses integrity, good judgment and problem solving skills in
- Produces high quality documentation as evidence by the
- Supervise and evaluate all direct resident care and initiate
corrective action as necessary.
- Take appropriate action to assure adequate staffing to meet
- Coordinate resident care provided by nursing assistants.
- Report residents' needs and concerns to a licensed nurse,
physician and/or Executive Director as appropriate.
- Orient newly hired nursing assistants.
- Assure that nursing assistants complete assignments on time,
completely and accurately.
- Participate in the employee evaluation process by providing
information on the performance of Nursing Assistants.
- Supervise prompt response to resident calls for
- Identify resident needs and initiate corrective action as
necessary and/or seek assistance of a licensed nurse.
- Assume responsibility for compliance with federal, state and
local regulations within the assigned unit.
- Participate in the care planning process as assigned.
- Assist nursing assistants with facility procedures for
admission, discharge and transfer of residents.
- Consistently work cooperatively with residents, residents'
representatives, facility staff, physicians, consultant personnel
and ancillary service providers.
- Supervise ordering, stocking and efficient use of resident
supplies by nursing assistants.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Management.
- Takes steps necessary to produce excellent work in any task or
job that is assigned.
Keywords: Premier Senior Living, LLC, Mount Pleasant , Resident Care Director - Full-Time, Executive , Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!