Company: PEOPLEASE, LLC
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posted on: February 8, 2020
Position SummaryWe are looking for an Audit Manager to
coordinate and oversee the internal audit activities within the
organization. The responsibilities of the Audit Manager include
making recommendations on policies and recording results. To be
successful as an Audit Manager, you should demonstrate excellent
communication skills, solid knowledge of auditing disciplines, and
strong analytical skills. Ultimately, a high-quality Audit Manager
should have experience in auditing and strong leadership and
organizational skills.Essential Duties and
ResponsibilitiesReasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Assists in development of the institution's annual audit
- Schedules and plans audits; initiates project planning, assess
risk and develops audit direction.
- Performs preliminary planning and establishes direction for
audits, manage project to quality outcomes, while meeting
established time budget.
- Performs audit work, including plan preparation, workpapers,
finding, and associated reports; verifies the accuracy of financial
records as they pertain to assets, liabilities, receipts,
expenditures, and related transactions.
- Consults with management and staff on operational and
- Keeps abreast of organizational policies and procedures,
current developments in accounting and auditing professions, and
changes in local, state, and federal laws, as applicable.
- Coordinates and interacts with audit firms performing external
audits of company financial statements.
- Participates in development, implementation and maintenance of
policies, objectives, short-and long-range planning; develops and
implements projects and programs to assist in accomplishment of
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.Minimum
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Extensive experience in auditing.
- Solid knowledge of regulations and guidelines.
- A record of success in internal and external audits.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.Physical Demands and Work
EnvironmentThe physical demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
functions. While performing the duties of this position, the
employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee
frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel
objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required
to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee
must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this position include close vision, distance
vision, and the ability to adjust focus. This position will be
working primarily indoors and some of the time in an outdoor
environment. From this movement, the employee will encounter
varying temperatures. The normal auto and air travel hazards will
Keywords: PEOPLEASE, LLC, Mount Pleasant , Audit Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!